Sunday, September 02, 2007

Goodbye, New Hampshire

It is somewhat unfortunate to say that I am no longer in New Hampshire. The college selection process drew me to Kenyon College in Gambier, Ohio.

I hope to make the best of my experience here by promoting Ron Paul and turning my fellow students away from leftism. I must say that the college campus is a hostile place for libertarians and paleoconservatives. The culture of intervention, both foreign and domestic, has ensnared the majority of my colleagues.

This is a war of ideas. The theories of Marx and many other collectivists have gone into the annals of history as atrocious failures. But freedom and liberty have been ever-present and can never be truly suppressed.

I will be content if I can convert just one more group of students so that we may keep the tradition alive and well.

And because of my (temporary) relocation, I will most likely have fewer updates on New Hampshire politics, and more pieces pertaining to Ron Paul, national politics, and the college political scene.

Keep up the good work in America's freest state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy. how's it going? i left you a message on aol the other night asking how ohio was...i hope you're having a good time. good luck with school and all and don't be a stranger, you know i'm always on aim to talk. miss u tyguy! -bren

Anonymous said...

"the college campus is a hostile place for libertarians and paleoconservatives. The culture of intervention, bother foreign and domestic, has ensnared the majority of my colleagues."

you make it sound like college is a breeding ground for termites and you're an exterminator. in that case, good luck to you!

hannah, the termite (yes, sometimes i DO look here)