Sunday, September 24, 2006

Talkin' the Talk

This is only my third post since I made this blog. I was planning on updating it a little more frequently, but school has gotten the best of me. It's tough being there almost 12 hours on some days.

Off to the real point of this posting. I just wanted to give an update on the people that are "talking." It really started on the NHFree forum. A man that lives in Thornton put a post up about me. Then other freedom loving people started to check out my campaign. They all seem to be very supportive. After these freedom lovers posted on NHFree some mentioned me at the Hammer of Truth in a discussion about a posting there. I don't really think people ready the HoT out in California will really care about some kid in New Hampshire, but it gets my name out to a broader audience. Remember, young people like me (and you?) are the future of this nation, and the future freedom fighters.

That was the "talk" from the bloggers. I guess you could say I'm getting some more "legitimate" sources talking. Of course if you read Plymouth's Record Enterprise paper you will see my name quite regularly. I've also been featured in the Laconia Citizen. Most recently it was the Concord Monitor with its Teen Life column about me.

All this great attention has lead to some good things. Apparently there is a high school here in NH that wants me to go speak to them about what I am doing. A man that lives in my neighborhood really liked what I was doing so he wants me to go to his school. One of my teachers I had in 3rd and 4th grades wants me to come speak to her 4th grade class when they learn about NH History. In addition to all this I am doing stuff at my own school. We have assembly every Friday. Sometime soon I am going to speak at assembly (along with Deb Reynolds I believe) about what I am doing. Then I am writing a multi-part piece for the school newspaper, The Picador. What better way to show young people they can make a difference? It's also a good opportunity to spread the idea that more freedom is better for all.

As the title says: Talkin' the Talk. There is definitaley a lot of talk about me. Now I have to show them that I am for real; I have to be Walkin' the Walk. I'm not just some kid trying pull a crazy stunt. If there is anyway that you can help my campaign contact me! Since school is so busy I really need people to help with door knocking. Any writers out there? I want a person (or many persons) to write Letters to the Editor telling voters to support Tyler Stearns for State Representative for Thornton and Woodstock. I will also need volunteers out campaigning for me at the polling places on November 7th.

In Libertate,
Tyler

No comments: