Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Blog

I got an email the other day asking if I wanted to be a contributor to the Free State Blogs. Of course I said yes, after all I want to do whatever possible to advance the cause of freedom. I said that this gave me a much needed incentive to update this blog more frequently, and it has.

I am OK doing the posts, but I need help with a couple things:

  1. I need a better title for this blog. Something that isn't boring like my name.
  2. I can not figure out for the life of me how to change the size of my picture on the right hand side of the page. It is too condensed and it makes the picture look bad.
With those two things this blog will be a lot more professional looking. They seem kind of small in the big picture, but its those small details that count.

In Libertate,
Tyler

P.S. - I am trying to learn how to work with the technical stuff on here a little better. I wrote that list of two things in Html code. All by myself!

No comments: